I booked a stay through them and they simply will not credit me through Welcome Rewards with the two nights.They agreed the stay qualifies.

They claim to have given me the credit. They promise almost every day to credit me and the credit does not appear. All of the "agents" have Anglo-sounding names but they are probably in a boiler-room in the Phillippines and really have no authority whatsoever. They even send regular requests for feedback, which I have given enthusiastically, to no avail.

I have corresponded with them over this for two months and now I am done.

Use Hotels.com to search out area hotels, but do not book through them.Go to your chosen hotel's site instead.

Had an Experience with Hotels?

Comments

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #686506

I am *** over their rewards policy change. I have 5 nights free with them. One of which was acquired before their rewards change where they give a $400 a night free room for 10 nights booked through them at any price. They wont even give me that one night!

Someone needs to create a class action suit against Hotels.com. They suck!

Lost me as a customer forever!

eslbee
Tampa, Florida, United States #656256

Hotels.com has so far refused to give me the credit I earned.They keep asking me if there's anything they can do, and when I tell them to give me my credit, they just ignore me and ask again!

I can't say it too strongly: this is nothing but a rip-off.Book direct.